Tuesday

72 hrs oF FOOd

friday september 28
this day was a very busy day for me. around 2pm i was able to have myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a bottle of aquafina water. i was running around so much that i didnt even realize my hunger and the fact that i didnt eat all day until 9pm when i met up with my friends for dinner at Bronx BBQs. together we ordered fried calamari as an appetizer (YUMmmMMy) and then i had a ceasar salad before the meal. to drink i had a 20oz strawberry pina colada. for my meal i ordered a T-bone steak cooked medium with a baked potatoe. i ate half of the steak and took the rest home to my puppy. i didnt have room for dessert, i never do. around 12am i had myself a midnight snack. i had some upside down pineapple pie ice cream. and that was that for today.
saturday september 29
this morning i woke up around 10am to get to the post office before it closed and then came straight home to go back to sleep. i woke up again around 3pm and i had a bowl of toasted almond cereal with milk. i then had 3 bottles of aquafina water and then around 7pmi went to this famous Pizza place in Astoria called Singas and had 3 small slices from a personal pan just plain cheeze. at 9:30pm i went to my old job Santa Fe Steakhouse to visit my friend and ofcourse to eat. their food is the best. i ordered a half rack of baby back ribs with sweet potatoe french fries and a ceasar salad. i ordered 2 mango daqauris with 151 floaters. i didnt eat the ribs though, i brought them home thinking i would get hungry later because the drinks and salad filled me up but i winded up giving the leftovers to my grandmothers dog who doesnt eat dog food, she really enjoyed it. after that i went into Astoria to smoke some coconut flavored hookah and to play chess. i had 4 bottles of water 2 bags of jalepeno chips and a bag of sour patch kids candy. and i was off to bed for the next day.
sunday september 30
i slept in today. i went out to eat Burger King (ewww) around 6pm. i have the chicken french fries with buffalo sauce and a king size french fries with a king sized nestea and for dessert i had a hersheys chocolate pie. throught the night i had 3 bottles of water and that was that for me.

it may seem wierd but i am not the type of person to eat much but im healthy. i dont starve myself because when my body tells me its hungry i eat. there are days that i pig out and i eat everything and anything but that has to be a moment type of thing and it doesnt happen often. i dont lie you can ask people around me, im not a food person but i chose this blog because i felt it would help me realize what i eat and dont eat and how long it takes for me to eat. i need a healthier eating habbit because this cant be healthy.

1 comment:

C. Jason Smith said...

A good start, by why aren;t you still blogging? 2 weeks?