Tuesday

FooD

this blog is going to be interesting. i don't want this to sound like i starve myself but i really dont eat much. ill eat lunch around 3 and then snacks between until dinner but thats if i have dinner. so keeping track of what im eating and putting it on blog will show me how much or little i eat. my favorite fast food meal is McDonalds. when i do have McDonalds ill order the 20 piece nugget meal with fries and frutopia punch. ofcourse i never finish the 20 piece, DUH, i usually take home about 10 pieces for my puppy and give it to her as a snack. if i feel like i will eat it, ill order a M&M McFlurry with extra M&Ms. i usually wont eat any other fast food place. when i go out for dinner with friends or family it really doesnt matter where we go as long as they have steak shrimp or salmon. if i order steak i will order it medium cooked with a baked potatoe or mash and a ceasar salad. i almost never order shrimp alone ill have it with my steak sometimes. when i order salmon i like it to have extra lemon and ill only have it with rice and if they have no rice then i wont order it. when i eat at home i love when my mother cooks. when my mother makes steak she'll make it with rice and beans and since i love my food spicy, only with rice ill add hot sauce. i also love when she makes meatloaf with mash and lemon chicken with broccoli and white rice. my mom knows what goes with what, its like food has its partner, meaning if she made steak and french fries i wont eat it, if she makes meatloaf with rice i wont eat it. snacks that i love to have throughout the day would be a variety of chips as long as they are spicy. ill eat chocolate once in awhile and ill have soda once in awhile. well lets start the day

No comments: