Friday

MMMm more FOOD

october 13
well today is a good food day... today i woke up at 11:30 nd my mom had made breakfast. so for breakfast i had 2 sunnyside up eggs with 3 slices of spam and 4 pieces of bacon (i love bacon) and toast with some tropicana orange and tangerine juice YUMMY...i love breakfast especially when my mother cooks. now such a big breakfast fills me up until late dinner...i had dinner with my friends around 10pm, but until that time i had a few snacks. i drank 4 bottles of water, 2 cartons of tropicana orange juice with calcium, 2bags of wise jalepeno chips, 1 bar of hersheys chocolate with almonds, and a piece of party cake at my grandmothers house. so around 10 i meet up with a few friends to have dinner. we went to my old job santa fe steakhouse to eat. i had a 20oz strawberry daquari, some marble bread with butter, chips and salsa and a ceasar salad. then for my meal i had a 12oz prime rib cooked medium with homemade mash potatoe with potatoe skin peels in it. (MMmmmm) when i got home i had some ice cream fried ice cream flavor...delicious
bed time...

No comments: