Friday

YUK BURGER KING

october 20
i woke up late ofcourse and i thought "wow i havent had Burger King in like forever!" so i got up and went to Burger King now i havent beent here in awhile so i didnt know what i wanted to eat. everything looked sooo good. so i thought "what would fill me up the most" because i was starving. but i knew if i ate something extreme i would then get sick. so i ordered the chicken fries meal king size so it came with 9 chicken fries a king sized french fries and a king sized cherry coke...i really didnt need all that food but i havent been there in soo long. well i didnt finish the whole meal ofcoure, it was just too much for me. so i had 4 chicken fries and saved the rest for my puppy, some french fries were left over and half of the cherry coke gone. i was full. and then it hit me as to why i dont eat there anymore. Burger King makes me sick! so i spent the rest of the day with a tummy ache...no food for me for the rest of the day... :(

1 comment:

La'Relle said...

LOL You can never have too much BURGER KING