Wednesday

About ME***

Well to begin with, my name is Sonia Isabel Alvarez. I was born and raised in Queens, NY. My ethnic background is Cuban and Puerto Rican, but raised more by my Cuban culture. In New York it’s my mom, grandmother, uncle, brother and myself and the rest of my family, which I know of, live in Miami but I rarely get to see them. My heroes are my mother and grandmother. I live in a some what quiet neighborhood, which I’ve lived in for eleven years now, but I can’t wait to get out of there because everyone knows everything about you.

I am a person who loves to be with family and friends. During the week I attend school and on the weekends I love to go out with my friends. I love music, I listen to everything. I like to make new friends but it takes time for me because I won’t show people who I am, personality wise go with the flow type of person, until I really get to know them. I love animals; I have two dogs, Popette who is ten years old and Munchkin who is four months old. I love cars, adrenalin junkie; I can drive automatic and manual which I feel is important. I would love to one day soon get a motorcycle, it’s my dream to own one and be good at sporting it. Did I mention that I love cars? I love cars.

I have many goals in life, but what I find important now is to be successful and be able to take care of my family and give back to them twice as much of what they have given me. I want to finish school already, I feel like I’ve been doing school forever and it’s a non ending process, but I know that to be somebody in the world I have to have an education and education has always been important for me. I still don’t know what to be in the future, I like to keep my options open.

Starting school at LaGuardia was something that I felt was hard for me. My parents, mother and grandmother, have always kept me in private schools. I graduated from an all girl high school so going co-ed was exciting but still different. After graduating high school, I began college at Hofstra University. Hofstra just wasn’t for me though. I was far from home and all my friends attended schools in Queens. I left Hofstra and came to LaGuardia in ‘06. After I graduate LaGuardia I hope to go back to Hofstra or apply to St. Johns University, hopefully by then I will have my mind set on what I want to do career wise.

4 comments:

Cwayne85 said...

This is Christopher the people's Champ saying hiiiii!!!!!!! n hugzz

Pantera820 said...

Hi Hun! Sweet Page

Cwayne85 said...

Hey did you the Homework for Louis Lucca? Holla at me. Huggzz n kisses.

Christopher-The People's Champion

Cindy-QinRu said...

nice page & lovely puppy!!